Team Lead- Senior Engineer
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Team Lead- Senior Engineer for a direct hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are great at meeting demanding quality standards and conforming to various software development processes.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You can lead, support and coach team members, in multicultural global (and remote) environments.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop and maintain relationships with key global external partners dealing with infrastructure support, as well as maintain relationships with internal services owners, product managers and product owners.
- You will be accountable for managing the risk of technology decisions with regard to operational support-based services of contracted staffing positions.
- You will be accountable for the escalation and resolution of Service Management incidents and problems to assure systems are operating and meeting published service levels as defined by the ITIL Service Management methodology. Must interact with IT and business areas to lead and resolve unique or complex service management issues and serve as a liaison to the business.
- You will be accountable for creation of and adherence to operational best practices and an understanding of business needs to improve infrastructure-based support, resiliency and recoverability.
- You will be accountable for motivating team members and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work. Accountable for identifying and resolving issues and conflicts as they relate to operational support.
- Ability to develop standard operating plans and procedures, and coach others in their use
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Middleware Systems Administration or Systems Engineering.
- Experience should include demonstrated expertise in: 1. Service Management (ITIL)
2. Engineering and Operational Support standards and best practices
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate and persuade vendors, team members, other technology areas and business clients.