Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension has been making waves in the Recruiting and Staffing industry. Extension has won “Best of Staffing” two years in a row and most recently was ranked #3 for “Largest Area Contingency Executive Search Firms” by the Milwaukee Business Journal. Extension has changed the lives of thousands of candidates. Contact us TODAY.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Test Engineer on a direct-hire basis. This position is located in Waukesha County, WI.
Who You are
You are an Electrical Engineer that enjoys developing and improving test equipment or product development involving test equipment. You are a hands-on working engineer that is able to work independently with little supervision. You are looking for that next step, to lead a team, have your ideas heard, make an impact, and work in a team atmosphere.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client
As a Test Engineer, you will work closely with the engineering staff or independently to develop electro-mechanical and electrical tests and test fixtures with appropriate levels of data collection to assist with research, new product development or existing product evaluation. The Test Engineer is also responsible to assist in the building of prototype products, test equipment or communication devices.
What We’re Looking for
- You have 3+ years’ experience in test equipment development or new product development involving test equipment.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- You have experience with circuit design.
- If you have LabVIEW experience it is a plus
Our client’s track record so far
- They are a growing Industry leader!
- Focus on incredible work culture
- State of the art leading-edge technology
- Great work/life balance
- Clean cutting-edge shop
- Laid back atmosphere not a dictatorship
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk. Get Started.