Tier 2 Systems Support
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a Tier 2 Systems Support for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Fort Atkinson, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will administer and configure Linux Servers.
- You will administer and configure Microsoft Windows Servers supporting Active Directory Services and File Sharing Services
- You will Administer and configure open source applications (Apache, PHP, MySQL).
- You will Administer and deploy Java applications.
- You will troubleshoot highly complex data and voice network and hardware problems, researches and analyzes, assess and evaluates current and future systems.
- You will Administer and configure VMware vSphere, ESXi and vCenter virtualization software.
- You will troubleshoot layer 2/3 VLAN configuration and troubleshooting, port-channel and ether-channel configurations.
- You will Troubleshoot Cisco routing and switching issues, Cisco security appliances (ASA), and Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- B.S is required
- Experience with VMWare, Cisco UC, LDAP and AD, Apache, Tomcat, Linux, Windows Server.
- Experience with an IT incident/service request system.
- Must have strong customer interaction skills with users of all levels.
- Experience working in a rapidly changing environment.