User Experience Designer
Milwaukee, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a User Experience Designer for a Contract to hire opportunity. The client is located in Milwaukee, WI.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable with technology, best practices, and processes for implementing custom developed solutions.
- You are great at meeting demanding quality standards and conforming to various software development processes.
- You have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player!!
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will take direction from and collaborate with the UX leadership.
- You will under minimal guidance, develop innovative UX designs that meet both business and user requirements.
- You will use design pattern library to create experience designs for products
- You will work with project team including, engineer, product owners, product managers and other others to define product experience.
- You will identify ways to incorporate and facilitate user research activities, and then incorporate findings into UXD deliverable.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3+ years of experience in UX design, user research or related fields.
- Proficient with computer applications appropriate to the position and assignment
- An understanding of the building controls.