VP of Technical Delivery
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard a VP of Technical Delivery. This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
- Lead a team of 20+ to build and deliver best-in-class digital solutions, including all software and content.
- Cultivate best-in-class control processes to support the company’s digital media platform, which focuses on delivering interactive content to retail environments with the utmost quality and reliability.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps in collaboration with the General Manager.
- Drive digital infrastructure roadmaps with our engineering team, including quality assurance testing, test automation & continuous integration efforts.
- Plan and manage internal and external digital production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Lead business relationships and escalation paths in order to efficiently manage dynamic initiatives and eliminate friction points.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and issues in the software-as-a-service industry, including current technologies, platforms, standards and methodologies.
- Recruit, manage and continuously develop a world-class team of technology and content professionals, through leadership and collaborative team building.
- Cross collaborate with project management, install coordination, supply chain, strategy, to drive production innovation and testing.
- Help develop our technical support team into a world class organization by fostering a culture that is obsessed with customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Evolve our digital products and infrastructure to enable scalability.
- Scope and budget digital software investments as well as creative and technical support resources.
- Own critical build-vs-buy decisions as it relates to new product features.
- 10+ years of software product development and content production experience.
- Experience with product management, digital marketing, and content management best practices is preferred.
- Ability to translate creative ideas to technical digital executions with various technologies and publisher platforms.
- Experience collaborating with technical support teams for software products preferred, experience leading them a plus
- Strong understanding of the underlying infrastructure of digital creative, including fluency with dynamic creative development, execution and delivery.
- Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving global digital marketing ecosystem.
- Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with dispersed teams.
- Experience working with or managing quality assurance teams.
Degree in related field preferred.