Web Application Developer
Menomonee Falls, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking for a Web Application Developer for a direct-hire opportunity. The client is located in Oconomowoc, WI.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about customers, clients, vendors, partners, co-workers and management!
- You have the proven ability to work well in a team environment with an ability to build relationships with others but are also self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- You have the proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines, multi-task effectively and work well under pressure.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will develop, test, maintain and support high-performance, innovative web-based applications.
- You will be responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting complex software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
- You will provide recommendations for application and system improvements.
- You will develop of web-based code including database and user interface design.
- You will do code testing, database development, and conduct user meetings.
- You will program documentation and will assist with training.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of C#, SQL and Angular.
- Knowledge of C#; Angular, SQL Server.