Fort Atkinson, (none selected)
Since opening our doors in 2002, Extension, Inc. has been the leading full-service staffing solution for the Greater Milwaukee area. Our belief is that spot-on recruitment is an opportunity to be embraced and enjoyed as clients and candidates alike build their futures.
Our client is looking to bring aboard an iSeries Developer for a Contract opportunity. The client is located in Fort Atkinson, WI.
Who you are:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong customer interactions skills with users of all levels.
- You work great under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a passion for learning new programming languages, tools and technologies.
- You are very organized, detail-oriented, and able to think creatively.
What You’ll Impact at Our Client:
- You will perform regular maintenance on existing systems.
- You will document within the service request systems; work efforts, communications and resolutions for all IT processes.
- You will develop business applications from detailed design specifications including coding, testing, and documenting of required system objects.
- You will handle users “ad hoc” requests and inquires.
What we’re looking for:
- S in Information Technology or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in mid-range programming and at least 7 years of general software engineering experience.
- Proficient in RPG, CL and SQL programming.
- Working knowledge of Java
- Strong command of SQL stored procedures, Embedded SQL, ILE Freeform RPG, DB2.
- Experience with an IT incident/service request system
- Operating system iSeries V7.3